Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger award

I was honored to receive the Stylish bloggers award and there are requirements I must fulfill in order to accept this. There are 4 requirements.

Rules of Acceptance:
1.  Link back to the person who gave you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself 
3. Pass this along to 7 other stylish bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award 

I was humbled to receive this stylish blog award by my fellow blogger Child of God. If you have not had the experience of reading and visiting her blog it's a must if you want a lift and inspiration for the day. http://cprezra823.blogspot.com/ I am suppose to list 7 things about me and list 7 blogs I enjoy, a very difficult task as there are so many, I can only pick 7 but that doesn''t take away from the other 72 blogs I follow as they are all magical and wonderful for their own reasons.

7 Things about me
1. I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains
2. I am a Poet and Book Writer
3. I love to cook and make people smile
4. I am an Aunt to 6 amazing little people
5. I love seasons, they make my heart smile
6. Jesus and the Holy Spirit are my number one in my life
7. I love people, all people and love to share life's journey with others

7 other Stylish bloggers

Dee- One Foot Out of the Box
Scott- Sober nuggets
Paul- Certainty of Drawings
JUST BE REAL
Connie- None of Me All of Him
Jane- Country Bumpkin
Dave-  Cimba 7200's thoughts

God Bless us all and may we continue to love, share and encourage Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Patricia, for giving me this award. that was so nice of you,and I do appreciate it! Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete