Tuesday, December 27, 2011

********Every Day is New Beginning********

I want to wish all of you a very Blessed, healthy and happy New Year and may our loving Father continue to wrap you in His loving embrace. I hope this poem leaves you filled with hope. Love, hugs, and prayers Patricia xx




Every Day A New Beginning

As long as we awake each day
a new beginning is ours to take,
for every day that we're alive
we can learn from our mistakes.

So though the New Year is upon us
and many are planning a change,
I was gently reminded this morning
of how often I rearrange,

all the things about me
that I go over every night,
as I give thanks to our loving Father
at the sign of the morning light.

For our Savior suffered for our sins
And He gifted us with grace,
so that even when we stumble
In His eyes we'll not lose face.

For now that we're forgiven
and our hearts belong to him,
as long as we continue on His path
our Comforter will live within....

Patricia VanDenburg©
12/27/11

6 comments:

  1. Very nice Patricia, and I'm looking forward to a "2012" which is better than this year. I hope yours is better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Gerry it sure just keeps going right up until the last day. Just rushed my step-Mom to hospital UGH I have seen enough of them lately I was hoping for some time in between. But I just keep lifting it up so my load is barable. Praise our awesome God...hugs to you and the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, your words flow out so beautiful...Your words have filled me with hope!...

    Your the best...And I think that's why God has chosen you to send his messages to us. He needed someone who can put letters together to form words that make the person reading it feel the word of God has touched them in a very soft way...Your Blessed in a very special way...Patty-Ann :o) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwww ty Lori but it still doesn't let you off the hook for using my child-hood name. Love you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Patricia,

    Stopping by to wish you a happy new year. I hope 2012 will be an amazing year for you and your loved ones.

    May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.

    Oodles of hugs and love from Kerrie. xOx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and beautiful thoughts, too. Blessings to you - Marsha

    ReplyDelete