Wednesday, May 9, 2012

***God Is Within Us wherever We Go***

How awesome is it to know that we are never alone. Not in our happiest moments, or our darkest hour. The Holy Spirit is within every Christians heart to guide us, comfort us, give us the strength we need. He fills our hearts with love through all things.


So many Season's on my path have been trying and unexpected, without the gift our Savior left us, I would not be typing this post. I find comfort in the below passage so often in my life and wanted to share it for the upcoming week. Our loving Father knows all things, can I get an Amen?


Isaiah 41:10-13

New Living Translation (NLT)

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
11 “See, all your angry enemies lie there,
confused and humiliated.
Anyone who opposes you will die
and come to nothing.
12 You will look in vain
for those who tried to conquer you.
Those who attack you
will come to nothing.
13 For I hold you by your right hand—
I, the Lord your God.
And I say to you,
‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.


I am so grateful for the trials of my life. There was a time when all I said over and over again to our Father was why me? Why doesn't it let up? Why am I always the one having to fight for things people just get by being born? Good health, money, two Parents, no fear of being molested. What I found out was all things,especially the tough trials are given to us so that we may be a light and share the wisdom we take away from us during these pain-staking trials.

Our attacker would like us to think there is no light in this dark place, and no end to our struggles, but we know this isn't our home and we're only here to complete a task, so that by the time we leave this journey, our light will have been a beacon for as may people as possible that stumbled, crossed, and shared our path; so that they too, will find their way home.

May we all go out this week and shine our light, spread our love, and share our wisdom revealed through us during our trials. Let's turn gray skies blue, and fear and sorrow, into calm and peace, with the help of the Holy Spirit.

I pray the below poem from my upcoming book : "Poems of the Eternal Heart a Daily Devotional" bring you the strength and comfort you may need. Love, hugs, and prayers Patricia xx

We Never Need To Fear

We go through many trials,
that we may not understand,
but if we can remember,
 a special Someone holds our hand,

than the reason for the heartache,
becomes so crystal clear,
and suddenly, miraculously,
we no longer harbor fear.

For the Spirit that's within us,
opens up our minds,
so the reason, the answers,
are much easier to find.

It may not be immediate,
as it takes what seems forever,
but the plan and the purpose,
are deliberate, and never,

does a single action,
simply happen by mistake,
for the tough and confusing ones,
are the ones that make us wake,

from the slumber of uncertainty,
to the light of a new dawn,
for when we're one with the Spirit,
a precious Child of God is born....

Patricia VanDenburg©
5/9/12





 









 



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for uplifing me and bringing me joy and comfort. I am glad God is with me where every I go and no fears. Hugs, Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to know we are never alone... that God is always with us healing hurts and fears. It is good to see you able to turn your hurts into beautiful words of thanksgiving and praise to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW You are amazing my bff and Blessed

    ReplyDelete